One of the common things we all take for granted while washing our hair is Shampoo as it gives lather and foam. If you are having scalp or hair issues, you will know that the kind of shampoo we use for cleaning matters a lot. The use of the wrong shampoo can make your hair look dull and lifeless. A suitable shampoo for the type of your hair is essential to get rid of many hair concerns.
What is herbal shampoo?
The cosmetic preparation with the use of traditional ayurvedic herbs and solves the purpose of cleansing the hair and scalp just as a regular shampoo is a herbal shampoo. This shampoo is used to remove excess oil from the scalp and air. It also removes dandruff, dirt, environmental pollutions, etc.
These shampoos are made from pure and organic ingredients and are free from any side effects. It does not include any surfactants eg. SLS. The shampoo is pure with no synthetic additives and no animal testing is done. It is skin-friendly and good for the earth and does not include any petroleum-based ingredients. The shampoo is easy to apply to remove debris from the scalp and hair and ease in combing wet hair. The fragrance is just awesome with the low level of irritation.
Benefits of Herbal Shampoo
There are ample benefits of using herbal shampoos. Some of them are as follows:-
- The preparation of herbal shampoo is done with pure and organic ingredients. No synthetic additives or surfactants are used in them and do not have any side effects.
- Unlike synthetic shampoo brands these shampoos are not tested on animals.
- The herbal shampoo is bio-degradable and earth-friendly.
- Herbal shampoo is skin-friendly and never irritate the eyes.
What is Vegan Shampoo?
Vegan means to keep away from the use of animal-related products. It includes an ethical vegan, and environmental vegan a dietary vega or a beauty vegan. Vega can also be plant-based. A shampoo is vegan if it does not contain products derived from animals and no animal testing is done regarding the production. Various vegan shampoo products in the market are animal friendly but make sure it is good for your hair.
Continue to read to some of the amazing benefits of vegan shampoo:-
- No Nasties – Vegan shampoo has less harsh ingredients and is good for hair and more ‘free-from chemicals. The shampoo is sulfate-free and free of manmade chemicals like silicones parabens and phthalates that can damage the hair.
- Made out of naturally derived ingredients – Vegan shampoo is made from naturally derived ingredients like butter extracts, and essential oils.
- Plant-based – Vegan shampoo is manufactured by avoiding animal by-products. Ingredients like lanolin, beeswax, gelatin and keratin are animal byproducts that are replaced with plant-based ingredients and are a better choice to treat and maintain your natural hair.
Conclusion – If you are looking for herbal shampoo or vegan shampoo then select the shampoo that will look after your hair gently.