When you try to discuss the various addiction centers here in the United States of America, you are referring to rehab or rehabilitation centers where those heavily addicted to these intoxicating things get treatment here in these centers. The first drug recovery center was the Center for Substance Abuse Treatment established in 1992. In this article, we will be discussing the best drug addiction centers here in America.
What are the different drugs available for consumption?
- Cannabis- they belong to the Cannabis Sativa category among which the marijuana plants and the hemp plants are most popular as they contain a high quantity of THC and CBD.
- Cocaine- is a highly addictive plain blocker typically used as a recreational drug but is illegal.
- Heroin- a highly addictive drug derived from morphine. The product can be injected, sniffed, or smoked.
- Hallucinogens- this product belongs to a class of drugs that are not addictive but are psychoactive.
- Prescribed opium tablets- this while latex content is derived from the poppy plants. If you ingest the product, you will test positive for this as it contains morphine.
What are the different stages of drug rehab?
- Pre-contemplation stage- this is the stage for the first stage of the addiction recovery program. Here the patients are kept under thorough observation where they are required to give a whole explanation of their behavior.
- Contemplation stage- here, the patients are ready to bring change in themselves by quitting drug intake.
- Preparation stage- change in the patient’s determination as he is eager to get rid of addiction.
- The action stage is determined when the patient has gone through several relapse phases but is determined to change.
- Maintenance change- during this stage, the patient bringsspecific lifestyle changes to recover from the relapses.
Side effects of drug addiction
- Blood vessels’ narrowed
- consumption of drugs leads to increased body temperature, heart rate, and blood pressure.
- Increase in the rate of cardiovascular disease and chances of heart attacks.
- Increase in the chances of getting brain stroke.
- Tendency to vomit
- Reduction in your heart rate and breathing movement.
- Unbalanced nutrition results in massive weight loss.
Addiction centers in America-
- Desert Hope Treatment Center- It is on East Twain Avenue, in Las Vegas, Paradise, in the state of Nevada in the United States of America. The rehab center is open for 24 hours service.
- Addiction Recovery Institute of America- the center is situated on Evernia Street, in the city of West Palm Beach, in the state of Florida, in the United States of America. The service is open 24 hours. The services they provide are drug and alcohol detox, addiction treatment, etc., only in West Palm Beach.
- Vogue Recovery Center-this center is situated in Paradise, Las Vegas, Nevada. They serve in Nevada, Las Vegas, Spring Valley, etc. they are open 24 hours. They provide cocaine, heroin, etc., addiction treatment.
To conclude, the rehab centers mentioned earlier are the best in America.